Get to know us better
Business consulting starts with a strong leadership team and at Prism Business Consulting we have over 60 years of industry experience of helping organisations develop and grow successful procurement propositions.
Developing a strong working relationship is a key component of our approach and our commitment to you, so let’s get to know each other better and make a positive start!
- Director/ partner level experience in four consultancy companies, including Arthur Andersen and Hedra plc; achieved more than quadruple growth in directly-controlled turnover (P&L responsibility up to £85m). Direct involvement in advising and leading 8 start-up companies, including Non-Executive Director roles.
- 26 years of telecoms, media and technology management and public sector consulting experience including 8 years as a director of Andersen’s government services practice and 6 years as Chief Executive of NYnet Ltd where he led broadband development in North Yorkshire. Director of INCA, negotiating with NGA suppliers and BDUK.
- Successful track record in developing and delivering strategic change/business performance improvement for a variety of clients and organisations in the telecoms media & technology (TMT), professional services, public sector (regional government and health), transport and utilities sectors.
- Director level experience in 3 organisations; achieved year-on-year turnover growth over 8 years as CEO of a contract management and procurement consultancy (Northern Procurement Group), tripling size of company.
- Over 32 years’ experience in project, people and logistics management, in HM Armed Forces (Senior Officer RAF), the public and private sectors.
- Successful track record of delivering commercial procurement and contract management services for a variety of clients and organisations in the public sector (local, regional & central government, social housing and education) and in the housing, construction and utilities sectors.